Saturday, June 3, 2006

You had me there.

since tuesday has been like a holiday.

but it's making me so uneasy because jenny low has yet to reply about our research proposal and survey questions. and it's like due like on the 13th!!!! which is about a week or so away. it's just so crazy. and then there's IDM. i'm just stuck there. not moving forward. cos of all the research that needs to be done and all the content that needs to be put in. GOSH, i'm so lazy.

oh wells.

so my parents aren't in town. so i've been NOT at home. lol! staying at elaine's place. like our second home. haha! well, but it's been fun and relaxing and therapuetic. takes my mind off stuff. ng therapy. bleah.

on friday, i went down to church early to help sabrina with the cell group stufff. haha! the murals were like hmmmmm... i got no comment.... my dove and the multitudes were nice okay!!! but the red sea parting one? omg sabrina, you so should have drawn the people. it would have looked much better. at around 5+ we went down to IKEA to meet esther! man haven't seen her in a long while. it was good to see her.

had dinner, bought the cake headed back to church. had cell group. it was fun, rowdy and enjoyable and all. :) wheee. lol!headed back home, reached home arounnd 1145. and there was this drunk woman. she was freaky man. like FREAKY. did the laundry, slept arond like 3 AM right?

i was called out of my sleep by aunt sally. lol! melissa's ROM was cool. but seeing aunt honey in that state was really saddening. almost heart breaking. i remember how she took care of my sisters and i when my mom ran into some stuff. but i just didn't know what to say you know. it's like you never thought it'll come to this.

being friends with you is really difficult cos you coast in and out when and how you wish. at that point in time, i really thought that you were... nevermind... you really had me there. you always have. reminds me of the whole "i can't breathe with you looking at me. STOP LOOKING AT ME!" mer/der moment.

No comments: