Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It seems like forever

i had to drag myself out of bed this morning. I was so dead tired i couldn'tt keep my eyes open on the bus. And i hate sleeping on public transport. Somehow you, rather I, just don't feel safe. What made it worse was that the bus journey today was awfully long. 99 usually takes me 20 - 30 mins to get from home to clementi. today it took freaking 50 mins. And that made me almost late for Advert class. I stepped into class sat down and jenny started roll call. And the reason why i can never be late for class is because i'm first on the register. so i'm always the first to be marked absent - that is if i'm late. So i was barely awake through lecture and consultation. And then kept myself awake during discussion, which i don't think i was in a very pleasant mood. Sorry guys. And then i couldn't take it any longer where i cabbed down to church to sleep. for 4 hours and i still wake up exhuasted. Which i still am now. i dunno how or why!

i'm gonna start shooting tmr. i think. gnna head down to *scape. try to get a few good shots. then maybe walk down orchard road get a few other shots. then i dunno head down to church? cos i'll be so freaking tired. I PREDICT. i'll probably waste the day sleeping again. i can't believe i actually HAVE NOT WATCHED GREY'S ANATOMY! like HELLO.

anyway, as i said i'm really tired. and then there's you who's reallly exhausting. REALLY.

goodnight.

i wish that those days lasted FOREVER

No comments: