Friday, May 26, 2006

You're taking me on a rollercoster ride.

this is really crappy. WHAT a crappy week. Daniel Powter's Bad Day has probably been my anthem for the past 4 days.

now i;m sitting here waiting for 1 am so i can pop in my last two pills so i can go sleep and rest. YES, i'm sick. With freaking tonsilitis. i told you this week is crappy. I've never taken so much meds in one day before. i have like 4 differrent pills and a cough syrup. this really sucks. And the worst part about have tonsilitis?! I CAN'T FREAKING EAT CHOCOLATE! give me a break man! first it was shingles then now its this. SERIOUSLY?!

so when i woke up i tried to do flash right. And because of the fever that comes with tonsilitis all i did was stare at frames that made my head ACHE and made me dizzy.

i took at break and watched madame butterfly. it was not as good as i expected it to be. but it definately beats memoirs of a geisha hands down. then i went to sleep because i couldn't take it any longer and i woke up with the same spliting headache just that is was worse. by then i was half lucid. half lucidly, i went down to the doc who offered me an MC till sat and i said no friday is enough. And then i reach home to realise that tthe MC till sat was my chance to skip SYMC and i miss it.

just like how i missed that chance with you. DAMN IT.

FRAMES make me dizzy and sends me into a fit.

so then monday was nice, tuesday was okay and wednesday was crap and now thursday is bullshit.

i'm not your toy. decide if you want to throw me away or you want to keep me.

just know that i'm always here.

No comments: