Friday, May 12, 2006

flash is gonna be the death of me

i hate flash, i suck at flash and my flash clip is hopelessly hopeless.

face it, flash is SO not my cup of tea.

i'm so tired. very very tired. the only thing that can cure me at this very moment is probably grey's anatomy.

i am so over. my life is so over.

i just realised i got so mant things to do starting after sabbath. for pete's sake. they keep giving me last minute jobs. annd it's not like they pay well.

i lost my phone btw, so people who actualy read my blog? drop me sms to tell me your number. i lost 117 contacts from my previous phonebook. man it really sucks.

my eyes are barely open. BARELY. i feel freaking miserable now. FREAKING miserable. i'm being treated like TRASH. TRASH. TRASH by you, you, you. i don't need this treatment; not from you, not from anyone else.

"this is the part where the four letttered swear word starting with an "f" spews out*

as jenny low would have put it in yr 2 - CURRY FISH HEAD.

No comments: