Tuesday, June 20, 2006

dear blogger, here's my obsession

dear blogger,

here's my obsession.
yes, it's 99% him and 1% me.
the dictionary defines obsession as "a compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety". firstly, i am definately preoccupierd. and he is definately a fixed idea. this emotion/feeling is definately unwanted because i reallly know that i don't need this. cause all it is making me is miserable. period. and more often than not, i'm anxious and disturbed by it. and too often, i find myself in this mood swing-y terrible grouch abigail because of him. and because i'm so freaking selfish, i can't let go. i cannnot drive myself out of this fit for other people around me. everyone starts to wonder, whatever happened to gail? which makes me wonder. what have i become because of him. what have done? am i still me?
so here's it in black and white. literally. my obsession.

so apart from that depressing topic,

messenger:mac has been giving me problems so taking cassand's advice, i'm switching to adium which is kinda cool. yeaps. and aggie's macbook is friggin' cool. the isight is way insightful. ahhaa!

tmr, my first photojourn assignment is due. i hope i do well. i hope. i'm dabbling with a few ideas for my photo essay. autism, the singpore culture:food, love (not the cliche kind but the real one. like between father and son, between friends, between an old couple. not the teen-ish cheap love.), perspective.

and my interview for OIAP is tmr. hope i pass it! hmmm but i guess whatever is in His will la. i mean if i don't get it so be it. you know. but if i get it GREAT. yipee!!! i really do hope i get it. it's really what i wanna do. but if it's not what He wants for me, then i don't want it.

beautiful disaster.

No comments: