Sunday, June 18, 2006

BLACK HAWK DOWN!!!!!

did i ever freaking say that i LURVE war movies?
omg i HEART war movies.

i heart heart heart them!

just finished watching black hawk down AGAIN. man these are the kinda stuff that you can never get enough of. its like a drug you know. bleah... better than sitting there watching a match where CZECH REPUBLIC is loosing and watching phua swear endlessly cos' he can't take it like a man!

we clapped for pastor augustine today. haha! funny man.

but today was fine. very tiring tho'. not like physically tiring but mentally tiring. just had to take a breather and get down away from everyone else. so i locked myself in the youth room for about 15 mins or so. that's therapeutic. DEFINATELY. somehow today church was just too noisy for me. jarring. it was like hammering down on me.

it feels like that moment now in grey's where meredith goes like "pick me, choose me, love me."
which is awfully crazy. cos' it's so impossible.
whoever said that ignorance is bliss, you were SO wrong. SO wrong.
and it also feels like i'm george and i'm like "he doesn't even hear me".

to ignore doesn't make you forget.

No comments: