Thursday, June 8, 2006

SPSS of abigail

do you know what's my biggest problem?

no the answer is not you. my biggest problem has to be my lazy procrastinating bum. seriously. i think i could get so much else done by just NOT being lazy. like going for a run! like going to play tennis!

baaaaah, unfortunately, i'm still lazy. how bad is that right? so i think i jsut completed my freaking IDM flash animation clip. like finally right. since i've been working on it since like May 11. or even before that. bleah... i like animation... its just that i really suck at it. like SERIOUSLY suck at it.

i'm really bored with this blogskin and i just realised that i have a MASSINA individual assignment due on the 4th of JULY. how i wish this was the states which means independance day which means holiday which means a later deadline. okay is it DEADline or DATEline. DEADline makes more sense, cos if you don't meet the DEADline you're (not litereally) DEAD.

you know what's my next biggest problem?

priorities.
i just can't get them straight sometimes. wait no most of the time.

and my next biggest problem?

selected perfectionism. what i like i cling onto. i do my best to do and i do till i crap in my pants. okay not literally. but what i don't like. i just push it aside wait till the last minute. never get started until i'm forced to. i wonder is perfectionism a gift or a curse. gosh.. tell me about it.

anyway, i gotta run. go do some freaking surveys for advertising. i did not sign up for advertising to do freaking RESEARCH. i should have take ad creatives. REGRET REGRET REGRET. bleahhh. sheesh.

goodbye to you

No comments: