Wednesday, October 19, 2005

i'm slowly letting you back into my life. i just need to salvage this friendship. its too precious to be lost. i feel that way, maybe you don't, but please respect me.

today i went for a movie with phua. just phua. it was GOAL. its kinda cool. not kinda. it is cool. beckham and raoul appeared in the show. hahah its funny how beckham's teeth are soo white. haha! okay the show was nice, but just not as nice as i expected. i expected something more adrenaline pumping. that just makes you like soccer even if you hated it. you get what i mean. yeah. but other than that it was good. well. just good.

but it reminded me of you sooooo much. i'm slowly leaving all that behind. one step at a time. all it's gonna take is time.

today's work was fine. just fine. i got shouted at on the phone. that's all. other than that i isolated myself. mind my own business and freak try to stay hell out of trouble and try to not think of you. proved to be quite effective. i'm making progress. anyway, they wanna transfer me over to the anchorpoint branch. i mean its near church and all but i really dun wanna be there. i;m used to ps and the ple here. and i'm only going to be working for 2 weeks more so why make me go somewhere i don't want to. i feel like throwing in the towel. if it were with anyone else, i'd go over but with eugene? i'm sorry i just can't work with him he's tooo proud for me. he jsut never listens. and maybe its because i'm proud too but i just can't work with him.

on the phone. another time.

No comments: