Sunday, September 11, 2005

mrm tomorrow. for now i;m still stuck on advert... i woke up at 1030. before everyone except andrea. u know what. i've been studying since then and i've not even completed four chapters. i know. loser. bleah. i dunno what's become of me. sigh.

i went out on thursday with robin, eliz, gary and jacque. caught longest yard. its super funny. but somehow i didn't enjoy the movie that much. after that we went for supper at jalan kayu, sat down to just talk. really crappy stuff. like the supernatural and stuff. haha. then jacque drove us to gary's place and gary drove me back. thanks phua for the lift.

anyway i was talking to robin yesterday. and i realise how much of myself i've lost. i think all that is left of me is pride and anger. i'm just so afraid that i'm gonna lose you forever, and together lose myself. so i'm so afraid to let go. i'm sorry i offended you but in return you did not offend me... instead you hurt me. when i hear them talk about your past with you and her, i just wanna shut them out. what has become of me. like the exams are just less than 24 hrs away and i'm still bothered by this. i need someone to pull me out of this mess i've gotten myself into. but then again. i dun wanna get out of the mess. i wanna tidy the mess. i want it to go back to the way it was. you know. ahhh. this is sooo bloody tiring. so draining.

i shall leave you, one of the spectators of my pathetic, pitiful unwanted being, to bury myself in my books. goodbye for now.

No comments: