Saturday, September 24, 2005

3 days, feels like forever.

to anyone who doesn't know and should know, i'm starting work at secret reciepe at PS next week. so feel free to drop by. i'm working towards my ipod nano. haha! and also my guiat refurbishing. so many things to pay for. and i still someone money for the racquet. gosh. my finances are tight. haha! right. so we had church today. and everything was as normal. the twins still as cute as ever. they have this new trick - you ask them "who's handsome" and they will eagerly throw their hands up in the air and shout "me!" haha! so cute right! yeah so i jammed with robin after church today. and yeah it was a blast. then i went down and then again it was a blast. the twins were just soo adorable. so the adults had their chit chat. we had our fun and it was time to go home. so here am i sitting here blogging for you people to read. i think. or is it for myself. my sister struggling with forming hypothesis statements.... which she asked me for help but i'm really OVER with MRM. really. so there you have it... all in abigail's day... not quite.

i've been dreaming of him like nonstop. really NON stop. it just sucks. i can't escape him at all. not one bit. since the hols i've missed him more. can't he just call, or drop me an email or whatever, just to show i still exist in his world. its just so difficult. its just so difficult to forget what he once said. what he once promised. someone said i should never trust guys when it comes to this... cos they always and never fail to let you down. i'll remember that the next time. but for now, its been said and done. what has become of me? what will become of me?

i need you.

No comments: