Tuesday, September 27, 2005

its over. i can't believe you gave me that overused, f***ed up reason. you have no idea what you have done. and no, i'm not going to tell you, cos you can't be bothered to give a freaking shit about it. no you can't. don't pretend like you care. i know you don't. this is probably the stupidest thing i've done in my entire life of almost 18 years. you say it like it's for my own well being. look into the mirror, you don't care what the hell happens to me. you just care about yourself because you're still the same selfish jerk since the day i knew you. i was going to use the "bastard" word on you, but technically you're not one cos you have both parents. honestly, i pity them. wasting their life trying to raise you to be something you will probably never be. i know its so hypocritical to pretend to be all happy infront of you and cursing you behind your back. but so what. i think you deserve less than that. you deserve to be ignored, spat at, despised for all you have done. but there's one thing that i don't hold against you. telling me once and for all. cos then i can finally tell myself, you're not worth it. which is very true, you are not worth one bit of my life, affection or even mindspace. if i could draw a perceptual map of you, i don't think you should exist anywhere near the good side. go ahead and move on with your self centred life. i shall move on with mine, first, i'm gonna throw you out of my life, cos you don't deserve to be part of it. get lost. be gone from me.

please, Yahweh, help me to forgive.

No comments: