Thursday, September 29, 2005

it's just you.

you're always just around the corner; it feels like you just gag me and take me by surprise.
not in a good way though, its only the feeling of you and nothing else.
then it just fades away and i remember that it's all gone...

its just even more disturbing that work can't even distract me. i've been in a foul mood since. step on my toes and i flare up. what's wrong with me?! what is?!

its really too much to take. i need to talk it out. face to face with someone, just anyone.

work's been fine. still working to get my nano. i've decided - BLACK, that's my colour. pearl's last day is on the 9th of october. sigh. my dear pearl why have you forsaken me?! i think i shall leave at the end of october. or should i keep my promise. okay i should keep my promise. so then till december. i shall quit on my birthday! haha! a self given birthday present. lol!

its you again. birthday presents.

anyway, i watched crash. fantastic show. great plot and cinematography. everyone should watch it. i've not had a movie in two weeks, i think. should go for one soon. maybe my next movie shall be GOAL. seems like a nice show.

its you again. soccer. then again, which guy does not like soccer except my brother.

yeap, that's it. i'm off work on sat, sun and mon. hahah feels good huh. but that means that i have to work longer to get my nano. sigghh. then i dun just want a nano, i want to send my guitar for refurbishing. that's gonna cost me a bit. okay, its really difficult for me to save, being the spendthrift i am. so help me. bleah.

anyway, i'm tired. i think you are too. reading me rant on about my boring, pathetic life. so another time then shall i bore you again with it. blah.

No comments: