Thursday, June 2, 2005

its a thursday! means i only had 2 hrs of school. wait. it was only an hour.

anyway. i was in jlow's class then she was showing this tape and i happened to be whispering somethign to agnes everytime she turned around! hahha! just the unlucky me. so then i went to get something printed at queensway - obviously a tshirt. hmm then i saw this tennis racket. lime green, white and black!!!!! anyone wanna donate to the abigail tennis fund?! haha! its 210 btw.... so 21 people... ten bucks each?! resonable aye? haha! oh wells.

anyway. the past few days has been a bullet train ride. okay i just found out. my poor grace has food poisoning today!!! hope she's okay by now... okay i'm not lesbo. anyway i got alot of stuff in the past few days. i got my new bag, my 512mb mmc, headsets for my phone, an extra batt, a shirt. yea. may not seem to alot to some of you out there. but to me... its quite a bit. i'm enjoying new space on my phone! haha! and guess what my dad just bought a new phone! samsung!!! 300 bucks!!! i wonder which one it is. haha!!! curiousity killed abigail. haha! anyway i went for theatre idols yesterday. the first play was very good. then the second was okay. then the third was bad. goodness. like okay...

there's supposed to be a gathering to celebrated vanessa's birthday on saturday. but that's on staurday so u know what la. i can't go. but nevermind. they'll probably go for a movie after that. i think i shall tasg along on that.. depends what movie that is. oh wells. i needa get back to my leadership assignment. i'm so stuck. writer's block.... grrr...

No comments: