Thursday, June 9, 2005

okay its been like 4 days since my parents have gone and ALOT has happened.

yeap. i got a temporary loan on a tennis racket before i get my n3code lime green one. hahah! yeap. school's been okay this week so far. and i watched mr and mrs smith already! its really funny! WHO'S THE DADDY? haha! yeap. i think its a good show. but not like WOW good show. you know. worth 8 bucks tho'. hmmm so. then i also watched hitchiker's guide to the galaxy. OKAY. definately the LAMEST show i've ever watched and damn so long and thanks for all the fish! hahah! right. and yes i've got my towel. it's a pretty atheist show tho' but it was a good laugh. finished my tv script. slept 8 hrs in 2days. and LOST is startin today! well well. hmmm can't wait for tennis tmr. hahah! and A LOT LIKE LOVE is opening in two weeks time. WAR OF THE WORLDS in a week's time!!! but..... I'M BROKE!!!!!! i like have 47 bucks left till i get my allowance on the 21st!!!! crunch - i haven't paid my phone bill which is like 101bucks. so that leaves me in debt. anyone wanna be my knight in shining armour and rescue me? hahha! anyway. i wanna go finish up the overdue vcd. ciaos. laters!

and yes so what if i'm in love with you. am i? maybe, maybe not.

1 comment:

Benita said...

Maybe you can use the money to watch movies to pay your hp bill. Hmm. Haven't played tennis in a bit...Play with you soon eh.