Friday, June 10, 2005

okay. tennis today was rocking man! so damn fun.

i admit i left the house in the morning and i forgot to bring out the racket. so i went back to get it. okay so i was not late for class. and hmmm actually today was quite fun. i played with the camera, the switcher, the DVR and of cos!!!! i was the director!!! muahaha... okay os then there was MRM. the usual stuff... like how different can it be. so then. i went for tennis!!! then dan picked me up! thank you sooo much. i feel kinda b a d.. yes i do have a conscience. cos he's like driving me around? grrr. yeap oh today there was a major megabites conspiracy. okay right. okay yea then then i went for tennis., okay i already said that. i met benita and tim. said hi. hmmm went back to tennis and then i played and had fun. met a yr 1 mcmer. nice girl. yeap. so then went for cell - which i was SO not in the mood for. okay so whatever. to cut it short. its over. the day is OVER. yea yea. hmmm oh wells. i dunno what to say. so i shall leave you with this - when it comes.

I study up my hollowPiece of wood to followA day that doesn't comeTo the luckyAnd I realize there's tomorrowBut I would rather wallowIn the rain then moods that seemSo pot-luckyWell I'm cruising El PaseoIn my off-white coup back '65Or I'm cruisin down my own streetAnd my hooptie says to meYou better hang on to your bench seatI'm gonna take you for a rideAnd I'll let you knowWhen it comes, when it comesI'll let you knowBut don't stay up for meDon't wait up for meIf I'm not homeSo I wait for fate to find meA ball of string unwind meUncomfortable as a centerfoldAnd I realize your behind meTo help and humankind meTo see my songs can be retoldWell I'll be gone tomorrowYes I'm on the road tomorrowSo next time that I see you in schoolIt won't be for too longAnd I'll let you knowWhen it comes, when it comesI'll let you knowBut don't stay up for meDon't wait up for meIf I'm not homeAnd I want a leather jacketBut only if I have the timeWell, I'll comb my hair like ElvisAnd grab an old Gretch 59And you'd hardly recognize me if youSaw me from behindAnd I'll let you knowWhen it comes, when it comesI'll let you knowAnd I'll let you knowWhen it comesJust when it comesI'll let you knowBut don't stay up for meDon't wait up for meIf I'm not homeAnd I'll let you knowI'll let you knowWell I'll let you know

you saw right through me as though i did not exist. it hurt. i miss you.

1 comment:

Benita said...

What lousy? I just started playing this year only... No better I guess. Ha. Book a court, tell me, and we'll play. :D