Monday, June 13, 2005

vieled eyes

Black.
Where am i?
The sudden burst of insercurity.
The surge of fear.
I am pushed into a new world;
A foreign world;
A place I do not know.
Sight does not matter.
smells, sounds - they jump at me.
Then I see in startling clarity.
What was hidden and buried,
That which was closed and
clammed shut within me,
Apart from this world
I am so familiar with.
A thought hits me.
My mind sees
and my eyes perceive.
I question again.
Where am I?

by abigail chen
please no plagarism!!!

anyway. i had drama and poetry today. it was interesting. made me discover a new part of me.

i went for tennis. i twisted my ankle. dang. well well. all part of life. wear and tear. lol! anyway i'm thinking of joining the tennis club committee. i think i shall. it'll be cool. yeap. okay i've decided. k k anyway i got better things to do. byeeeee!

No comments: