Sunday, January 22, 2006

this post is for all the people in my life. yesterday when elaine thanked me for playing and helping look after the twins, i realised how much a lil' thought or help could mean to someone. and to all of you out there who have been endlessly there for me. thank you all. however cliched this is gonna sound, i hope that i can be there for you guys when u need me to be there. and you guys will never walk out of my life. too many people have done that already. at least i let them. sometimes, i regret. but its probably too late for regrets.

that includes you. although u'll never read this. i know you never will. i really hope that we can go back to the way we were. just simple friends. just friends. put it all behind us. start over. i cannot lose your friendship. you're too good a friend to leave behind.

No comments: