Sunday, January 29, 2006

i notice, i blog mostly on sundays, saturdays and holidays. i guess it only makes sense cos those are the days that i'm relatively free.

anyway, today was the first day of lunar new year. and well it was very enjoyable. aunt sally has a new found obsession - the camera. its really kinda a trend that retirees and older adults tend to pick up photography. okay that does not include me. i intend to make photography my living. so well, back to the point was that we sat into the mahjong room trying to figure out the game and then i decided, not today. so i went out and they were watching kung fu hustle. so i decided to take a sneek peek at this golden globe nominee. then it ended and it was time for "cham cha". and when it came to my turn, my mom shouted,

"mass comm! mass comm! see what she has to say!"

and i'm like.. i'm barely fluent in chinese! so i just said my piece really quick and softly so i don't embarass myself. so then we all sat down cos it was the austrlian open men's singles final. yes, federer won. DUH. marcos obviously could not keep up with him... but he did spring a few surprises. I MISS TENNIS. I WANNA PLAY! well okay.. then we had dinner and then we decided to sit down for a card game and then aaron and pearl joined it and damn we had a blast.

and i need to remember its spelt definitely not definately. thanks for the english lesson - you know who. hahah.

so yesterday night, or rather early this mornins steph and i were up in bed talking alot and i realised that this last year of my life or maybe last two years has been soooo happening. as in, alot of stuff has happened. what a ride.

i'm gonna get my ibook soon. anyone wanan buy my toshiba A100? its pretty fine. lol! i have to ell it so i got money to buy my ibook... oh and my SLR too. please, someone donate to the abigail dream fund. because i wanna pursue my dreams. sigh. dreams. dreams. that includes you. maybe this is all a dream and i'll wake up to find that everything that has happened has not happened. okay what am i saying. i should shut up already, cos i'm starting to spout nonsense....

but before i take a bow, i would like to wish my two lil' darlins, caleb and joshua, a very blessed 2nd birthday! time really flies, i still can remember myself fawning over their birth. damn i sound old. anyway, to you two, cheers!

No comments: