Monday, January 2, 2006

okay. alot of things this past week.

first let me say, sibu was GREAT! the scenery and the peacefulness of the place, soo darn relaxing. i needed that breather. i could use it again.

anyway, i'm officially legally 18! hurrah! *clap hands* the gathering was fun. fooze ball!!! and yes thanks for the cake in my face. i could use smelling my milk vomit. took me 4 washes to get the smell off! okay that's past.

i watched the chronicles of NARNIA!!! i love the show!!! everyone, you MUST watch it. i like peter. i like peter. i like peter. honestly, i don't mind watching it again. hahah! momma mia! hahah!

last thing to note? i love my room now. WHY? its painted mist blue with ashley blue stripes on alternate walls!!!!!!! WHEEE it feels soooo cooling in it!

okay i better get down to work.

i hate you.

No comments: