Monday, March 20, 2006

The Stand

The Stand

You stood before creation
Eternity in Your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand
You stood before my failure
And carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what could I say?
And what could I do?
But offer this heart oh God (Yahweh)
Completely to You

I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul Lord to you surrendered
All I have is Yours

Words and music by Joel Houston
Copyright 2005 Joel Houston/Hillsong Publishing

This song is just awesome.

Anyway, Yahweh is just soo good. Everything seems to be picking up. My relationship with jason and sabrina is sooo much more better. i got that spa @ anew design job. which means a portfolio and some extra cash. it's just going great.

so, i spent the day over at von's place. caught up with them. got involved in their lives again. GOSH, it's great to have friends like them. oh how i miss the sec sch days.

so many things happening. its like a hell of a ride.

things are soo exciting. i can't wait for this, i can't wait for that. i can't wait for everything. time is slowing down all of a sudden. i guess that's what happens during the hols. you got too much time and then you start thinking when is what going to happen and you start couting down to this, and to that.

for example my results are only going to be out in like hell 4 days?!

i've been waiting so long for it. come on!

and i'm waiting for deperate housewives and grey's anatomy to start now.

and i should go check my mail for my next job... muahahhaah!

No comments: