Friday, March 24, 2006

The New

okay this i'm doing for Ya-Wen.

Aren't you touched?

Yeah, so i bought new pony dunks today, i love it. hahah. i'm sorry, i just couldn't resist. it's really good that zara did not have my size for that blouse and mango did not have the color and size for that dress. or else, what could stop me.

anyway, i'm going to look at my to be laptop tmr. i hope. dad say's he's paying half. so i guess, that's where my pay is gonna go to. my laptop and camera that is.

results are out in a few hours.

why can't they just release it at midnight. not like it makes a difference to them.

and i tell you what, i watched desperate housewives, till episode 10 and now i can barely wait for episode 11, GAH. what's worse is that i forgot to get LOST season 2 from miss chang. so that makes me a TV-less girl. ROAR.

i think i got nothing good to say anyway. i just want my results. and i just want to make new friends. okay random.

No comments: