Sunday, November 6, 2005

i finally have a nice new CD.
david crowder band - a collision

i like it. its beautiful. very cool too. the "tagline" of the CD is "when our depravity meets His divinity it is a beautiful collision". i love it, love it, love it. don't you?

well. today was kinda fun. woke up early and finally went to IKEA for breakfast in a long time. i like the tea there, its NICE. i know, its kinda weird - tea. lol! after that i went to meet grace! yeahhh!! grace YAP! we went shopping... like really shopping... like ffrom shop to shop. saw some really nice stuff. but good thing i didn't bring much money so i couldn't buy. that's good you know. if not i would not know how much i would have spent today. so then we went walking and talking then she had to go, so we went out ways... that's when i decided to go to PS to check out on a VCD and the david crowder CD... soooo glad that i did. now i have my david crowder CD!!! yay!!! so then i went down to jurong point to meet my momma and my younger sis and we bought like... hmmm BRAS? hahah! sorry guys... haha. then i found out my mom was not gonna pay for me... so i have to pay her back.. makes me even more broke than i already am. so then the more broke than ever me headed together with everyone else to the ng's place... and yeahhhh that's where the twins, my darling twins are... so we stayed there for a bit and we moved back home... and then i got really moody.

fleeting moments. irreplaceable.

No comments: