Thursday, December 22, 2005

i'm sick. yes still sick. second day in the running. and no gary not that kinda PERV sick but the illness sick. i'm still very much PURE that's why haire gave me the white flower which i did not keep cos it was not a rose. hahah! or a sunflower. okay i'm seriously a lil crappy now.

i need a headline for my feat 1 beer story. IDEAS anyone?

i have to redo the layout for the FMS panel. ROAR. but whatever. i still need the powerbook. my laptop is seriously not up to this challenge although i am. it take like 5 mins to transform and IMAGE?!!!! hello. time is precious ever heard of that? my photoshop hung like 5 times straight in 30 mins. that's like an average running time of 3 mins. cos i let it settle for 3 mins to check if it really did hang. ROAR. POWER i need POWER. empower me please.

POWER to the people! that was starhub's ad campaign once. that campaign was pretty good.

okay its my duty to warn everyone. do not expect much from king kong. yes it is VERY peter jackson. THREE bloody long hours. my ass was NUMB by tthe end of the movie. the movie was okay. not fantastic. okay. It was pretty funny though. unfortunate enough for me there were these people sitting behind me who were jsut purely annoying cos they were talking THROUGHOUT THE MOVIE. i was fortunate that the movie was 3 hrs so they got tired of talking by the second hour.

today was baptism. i never could remeber getting baptised its sooo exciting! lol! it was pretty much what i expected.

DID I EVER SAY I LOVE COLDPLAY?!

okay. random.

i spoke this morning to him. i really can see a pattern arising. i avoid him the most i can and then after awhile he reappears. and then he jsut disappears AGAIN. how enjoyable being in my place. "well the truth is I miss you"... its kinda weird how i am happy that he's happy but unhappy that he's happy because its without me. sheesh... when is this gonna be over. WHEN?!

No comments: