Sunday, December 25, 2005

i'm not actually wanting to blog, but i'm kinda bored. FIGURES.

i can't really do any work cos i'm not in the right frame of mind.

i kinda still miss him.

i just realised the previous three sentences all started with 'i'. how selfish is that. but then again this is my blog and i guess its supposed to be about me. finally something that is about me. bleah.

this stupid sore throat is annoying and i'm bored to my wits ends cos i dunno why i'm bored to my wits ends. i can't wait for tuesday. just a get away. from everything. an escape. a breather. then will come thursday when i get to meet up with takhmau buddies. haha! although the meeting place is whole way across the island, i guess its worth it.

so much has chamged in just a short 4 months. then again these past 4 months have seemed like eternity. i'm talking alot of crap. basically cos i'm VERY sleep deprived. but then i'm now nocturnal, so i can't really sleep.

sometimes i wonder why i have a blog, to parade my life to the public eye? don't really see a need to. but then again having a blog is fun. sometimes, certain things can't be said aloud.

i can't wait.

can't wait.

No comments: