Sunday, December 18, 2005

i haven't blogged in 2 weeks. i've been so busy. work work and work. blah just came back from a linna's house warming. the twins and noah are SOOOO cute. i love them to bits. but since when haven't i.

you can see i've changed my skin. this time it isn't fully made by me. but i editted it. i love the picture. its nice. well taken.

that day on wednesday i went up and i expected to see you there and then you were not. its kinda weird how it happened that way cos you're long gone.

anyway, i'm doing the panel design for the FMS open house. its kinda fun.

my thoughts are soo fragmented. very. everything's a whirl. i dunno why. my nose i running away. i've been sneezing non stop. bleah.

datelines coming up:
feature writing 1 story
feature writing 2 outline
FMS panel
Comm Iss group assignment
PR media kit
Radio on-air presentation skills test

bless my soul.

"we're both in love with two different people"

No comments: