Monday, September 20, 2004

i.

until my breath runs dry, i will sing to You.
until the end of times, i will praise You Lord.
until we finally meet and i live down at Your feet,
You'll find me seeking You.
You'll find me seeking You.

love this song too.
apparently i love the desperation album.
its really nice.
all the songs all really speak of desperation.
well today was a good day.
did not have speech comm lectures.
YAY!
so i went for lunch.
and the dreadful creep came to join us.
so i lost my appetite.
sigh.
well anyway after that i went to meet grace.
we discussed our speech comm speech.
xueting came by.
spoke to her for a while.
i forgot to tell her something.
well its something bitchy so whatever.
anyway after that we hung out till graph comm.
then we went for kok kee lessons.
slacked.
then the consultation.
i got a C+ on my 3rd assesed speech.
which makes my average a C+
about there.
well i really wanna do better than that.
so God help me.
cordelia liked my speech tho.
she said i had this thing about me.
that everytime i started a new point i injected life into it.
well that's something new for me.
but she said she could tell i memorised it cos it soon became words.
but i just couldn't help it.
anyway next speech, grace and i are doing on peer pressure
i just found out some stuff about that
and i think its really interesting
this is why i say i can be a psychologist.
then i went to watch another movie in the library.
sliding doors.
its really kinda cool.
heh.
then i went to meet fanny.
told her some stuff.
she told me some stuff.
well its between the both of us.
heehee.
then we wanted to pon french
but we did not
alvin stole my seat!
growl.
anyway french today was fine.
french test tmr
i want to do well.
who doesn't.
anyway that was my day.
and for now.
i know what your blog is andrea (my sister)
i think you wouldn't read this.
but whatever.
what i'm thinking now?

i cannot.
i will not.
i must not.

but then again its not for me to say.
this is reality.
i think of you and i smile.
lol.
i think of you again and i laugh.
lol.
i think of you again and again.
i do nothing.
but think.
dream.
and then.
i tell myself.
snap out of it.
so i'm out of it.
but soon i'll just slip in again.
away.
to that reality...