Sunday, September 12, 2004

i dont.

haha. lol. i wore my IJ uniform to church today. hahah should see the reactions i got. haha! hilarious! lol. been chatting online for hours while doing work. lol. i been chatting with God knows who and man, the things we talked about. semi serious and semi hilarious. still chatting. kinda fun you know. haha. lol. one thing i learnt today. brooding never solves anything. wells. the babies were really cute today. caleb can speak baby talk already. which is really cool. anyway i'm kinda high now. i need to do work but my concentration is just flat. ugh. well well. too much chatting i guess. well i'm staring at my phonetics book. and i hope my phonetics journal is in my thumbdrive. pls pls pls. cos i can't do it anymore. not anymore. convo over. i dunno wassup. but everything's a blur. its really kinda wierd. really really wierd. maybe its true. but nvm. i dont think anyone can understand me. or this post for that matter. you know what? maybe. maybe. i was in between. i had a taste of it. really. i can tell what its like. i think it sucks. ah all crap. should have stayed out alone. now i'm confused. i dunno what to do. so tell me. i realised another thing today. i judge too early. i dunno if anyone is for real now. cos i passed my judgement too fast. way to quick. but what if i'm correct. what if? i dunno. wells. nothing last forever if you wanna put it that way. my post is so disorganised. well. cos i myself am disorientated. i'm lost i dunno what to do. help me. pls somebody. was i right to say whatever i said. i dunno. maybe it was all crap. i think it was all crap now. i dunno. well i dunno... i really dont.