Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fear

Dr. Tancredi: Here's what I think. I think you are scared and you wouldn't be human if you weren't scared in a place like this.

Michael: When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night because I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn't anything in the closet but fear. And fear wasn't real. He said it wasn't made of anything just...air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that closet and the monster would disappear.

Dr. Tancredi: Brother sounds like a smart man.

Michael: He is. In here though, you face your fear, you open that door and there's a hundred more doors behind it. And the monsters that are hiding behind them are all real.

this is a quote i love from prison break. i can't figure out what episode its from though. that's all i guess. haha!

No comments: