Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Every Little Thing by Dishwalla

Let me in to see you in the morning light
To get me on and all along the tears they come
See all come, I want you to believe in life
But I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away
And when you find out who you are its too late to change

I wish I could be everylittle thing you wanted, all the time
Oh, I wish I could be everylittle thing you wanted, all the time, sometimes

Lift me up, just lift me up dont make a sound
Let me hold you up before you hit the ground
See all come, you say your alright
But i get the strangest feeling that you've gone away, you've gone away
And when you find out who you are too late to change

I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, all the time
Oh, I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, every thing you wanted, all the time

Don't give me up
Don't give me up tonight
Soon nothing will right at all, salvation
Cause when you find out who you are too late to change
Too late to change

I wish I could be every little thing you wanted, all the time
Oh, I wish I could be every little thing you wanted every little you wanted all the time
This time, everylittle thing you wanted all the time, oh
But I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away

i love this song. its soooooo EMO. lol. reminds me of nurul and someone else. hmmm okay. i propose a toast to the passing of Field Assignment 2! so yes finally. but then there was another let down today. i shall not say much about that. anyway i must make a shout out for benita...

FLEA MARKET AT NGEE ANN CONVENTION CENTRE TMR! the typical singaporean style? CHEAP CHEAP!!!!

yeap. anyway. MM deadline has been shifted so first on my list of pressing assignments.... *drumroll*

TV production Chat and Demo Show 26 August
MRM survey analysis and findings presentation 26 August
following that would be...
MM business plan 30 August
then comes my most thought mod...
Advertising Campaign Proposal and Presentation 1 September
last but not least...
Newspaper Project 5 September

doesn't seem like a long list but given the time we have and the work load. its hell lot of work yea! Its soooo "comforting". i can't believe Ramani actually asked me why my face is so swollen?! i was like... can't be that bad. Then i realised- it is that bad. sheesh sleep deprivation. oh wells. today MM class was fun. hahah aggie's big break. hahah! okay inside joke. lol! well well. work work work is all i am now. yes yes say it. NO LIFE. i can't wait for this to be over. then i can take a huge break. yeah. oh wells.

i wish i could be every little thing you wanted.

No comments: