Thursday, November 11, 2004

yesterday all my troubles seem so far away

right. i'm in so much shit. like seriously alot of shit. so yea. i'm probably buried in it. sigh.

okie well yest was probably the most dreaded day of my week. i had to drag myself down to go do the youth camp stuff. its like so tiring. i was sick mind you. had a really bad stomach and a bad throat. sigh. oh wells. nevermind its all for God. yea then iu went down to church and auntie theresa asked for my email and so i'm like okie. but i stil gave it to her. no harm. okie then yest all else was good until i got my phone bill. it was like 60++. and because of my msging. sigh. record. 2000+. oh well. good thing it's hols. yea.

well today i woke up and i knew we were going auntie elaine's place. so it did stuff and then i changed and packed my stuff to swim. i swam laps. so i exercised today. it was good exercise. okie so then i went up and realised lunch was like gone it was over. but there was food. eat then i walked around aimlessly for a while then we played cards. it was really fun today. hmmm okie then we played lots and lots of cards till like 7 then we came home. then i read my bible. ate my dinner and then watched champion. sigh. then i came online and read my mail. then i had to clarify some stuff again. AGAIN. i have done it too many a times. sigh. okie then so now i;m sitting here. i'm buying the new maybeline wonder finish foundation from my friend. so its cool. yea results are out tmr. i hope i dun do badly and i dun fail. pls. k k i got nothing else better to say so. yea. ciaos.