Monday, November 8, 2004

great. i was supposed to go run today but i didn't. sucks. but i did alot today. i editted the full video of the milk and honey thing. yea its really nice. and i learnt it almost all by myself. yay! *so proud of myself --grins--* yeap. hmm and while laying the audio i found alot of nice old songs. so i was sitting there listening to them. heee. yea i vaccumed and mopped my room floor too. alot done in the day. all i have to do now is to figure out how to write the video clip which is in quicktime format into a normal MPEG format. i think i don't have to software. so... great. yeap. this song is stuck in my head. but its a really nice song. dan's favourite song. All. hahah. i layed it as the first soundtrack on the video. then followed by my God. then followed by Jesus, what a Savior You are. then followed by all about You. the video is really cool if i could find a way to upload it on the net i would so soon soon. hahahha yea. so proud of my work. so yea i wanna watch my tv. adios!

"With the world upon your shoulders, Lord You gave Your life away. If the world I knew was over, I know I have a life in the price You paid."
--joel houston