Thursday, November 30, 2006

Regrets

office was totally still freezing. and i was totally bored to my wits end. but who cares now that i;m home and have watched my oh beloved prison break and went in prison break hahahh.

oh how i love prison break. lols this episode, highly intense. i love the outcome. the twists. just perfect. the way went stared at the phone in the scene where sara called back, man he could melt my screen. anytime. this episode "the killing box" one of the best. man love it to bits. i can't really say much cos people who haven't watched it would kill me if my blog were full of spoilers. this episodes was about regrets. sara regrets leaving michael in that room, michael regrets getting caught and kellerman regrets helping caroline. just exactly what are they going to do about it. i love this show.

quote of the day?
linc: knowing what you know now, do you regret helping me?
michael: yoou would have done the same for me.
linc: you think
michael: i know
linc: you did not answer my question
michael: i do not regret the act, i regret how it turned out.
-- taken from Prison Break's "The Killing Box"

No comments: