Monday, July 4, 2005

okay i've twisted my ankle thrice today.

i know it sounds klutzy and stupid. but hey. its not like its new with me. hahah! yeap! i loved tennis today! its was sooo fun! hahah! okay... so then today i did something really fun!!! impulse movie going! ahha! yay!!! right nicole? haha! okay then i went fro my newswriting interview!!!!! yay! over and done with it. i think today's been a good day. i like it! hahah! yea. just got news from aloy that most likely we would get keagan kang for my tv prod interview!!! haha! togetehr with janice chia! cool right!!! hahah just great!!! haah! and i found out that there's NO newswriting lecture tmr too! awesome!!! haha! i know it sounds bimbotic! hahah. yea.

anyway the SSS is so wanting my younger sister. i think she's very fortunate.. so many options. anyway if they're giving her a scholarship she's def going. it soo cool! i admit i'm a lil' jealous! but hey.. she's my sister... oh wells i guess i could live with that.

anyway. i'm gonna go. hahah got better things to do. lol. bye

No comments: