Monday, February 7, 2005

bad week. really bad week. so what if its the hols. totally did not feel like it and obviously some people made it worse.

1. i hate the way you talk to me. makes me feel like i'm talking to the wall.
2. i hate the way you are so bloody selfish. what makes you think you were the only one pissed when it was cancelled. i stayed up till 3 am in the morning doing the script. this is what i get in return. i should have never gotten myself into this thing. its not like i don't have enough work to do. i'm so dumb to make the same mistake again.
3. i hate the way everyone thinks that their actions only affect them. i'm sorry if you all think that way, you do not live in the real world. welcome to my world where because you think that you are playing a small role and because of that you can say that you have better things to do and you are not coming you will not affect anything. if everyone (FIY almost everyone did) thinks the same way no one would turn up.
4. i hate myself for being so dumb as to volunteer to do something when i could put my time to better use.
5. i hate the fact that no one. yes no one even bothers to apologise.
6. i hate the fact that everyone else around me blames me for something that was totally not my fault and that i was not resposible for causing.
7. i hate the fact that i know that i should not be ranting and rumbling like that because i'm supposed to have no rights.
8. i hate the fact that everyone is supposed to be changed, transformed and are supposed to be examples but every single one of you people are probably just hypocrites. not that i'm not one. but at least i know that i'm one.
9. i hate the amount of garbage i have in my life and yes i'm full of it.
10. i hate the fact that i can't hate you all or myself for that matter because i'm supposed to be forgiving and all understand and alll loving and all caring and all angelic and all perfect and all pure and all that i and you all aren't.

i just finished my info essay. sitll got research cards to do. i don't think i can ever do anything right. i got a C on my first essay. i feel like shit. i put in so much effort. everything always ALWAYS backfires at me. i'm so hopeless. i'm always the one taking the shit. everything that does not work out is dumped on me. everything that is not pleasant is channeled to me. i'm already broken into pieces. must you crush me to bits?

No comments: