Sunday, January 2, 2005

wow.

almost a week i did not blog. but i just have to blog today. well. the past week has been really hectic and great! oh yes HAPPY NEW YEAR. well. the past week contained my birthday and a past year. so that's kinda huge. yea. hahah well. anyway my birthday was really great. turns out many people remembered! i'm so touched. i feel so loved hahah! yea anyway my church friends were the sweetest ple on the planet! ahhaha i love them so much! they spent so much money on me i feel guilty. oh wells. anyway if anyone reads this. THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! well. okay. hmm so then i played tennis on friday! so fun! hahaha yea. i'm gonna love tennis. so yea. then i went to church. had a great time. worship was so good. and the cleaning up was fun. so we all (fanny, janice, eliz, vic and my family) stayed over. first sabbath service ever! so exciting! well i wasn;t playing anything so i danced. it was so exciting. it was just beyond description. yeap. so then we all had dinner and we sat around and talked and crapped. then we watched raising helen. it was funny. anyway i was sick and am still sick. having a flu. yeap. okie so i decided to get down to work on my essay outline. and i just finished it. doing on amaenia. yea. sometimes i really wonder what i am doing in mass comm. i love sciences and maths. but i love the arts too. ugh! i have too much on my mind i guess.well well. yeap. anyway i polished all the drum cymbals today! its like so shiny and nice looking. robin is going to love me! ahhaha. well i love robin too! ahhaha lol! k k i'm crazy. yea. i better go. dinner is calling out to me hahah! bye!