Wednesday, April 20, 2005

back from cambodia

i have so much to say and so much to tell. i can't write it in a single post. or even write it at all. my trip was just fantastic. awesome. all you guys sherman a.k.a chicken balls, crystal, lanxi, hannah, tim, sarah tan, sarah anne, charlene, sharizah (however you spell it), kiff, benita, hanizah, alvin, jeremy, kailin, vanessa, serene, hafiza, arina, not forgetting dear eddy -the butt of all jokes and the master of the biggest one, a.k.a takhmau idol, gopi a.k.a rambutans, superman small and not forgetting the guy who got me on this trip jerome a.k.a superman big and the biggest prankster of all time together with gopi. thank you all guys for everything. the trip would not have been the same. oh wells. i think i should just shut up and let my memories stay memories. i'm gonna miss it alot. and one last big thanks to you jerome for letting me on this trip. like eddy said. it is worth my 400 bucks. i'll remember the submarine, asian mermaid, kallang river, fire ants, volcanos, starwars for the rest of my life you bet. off to the tv now. not the closet.

No comments: